Garlic decoction is an excellent way to combat most of the diseases and fungi that affect plants, fruit trees and vegetables in the garden.
You will use it throughout the year but especially in the spring when the majority of illnesses occur.
Technique for 5 litres of garlic decoction
- Peel and coarsely chop 500g of garlic cloves.
- Soak for about 10 to 12 hours in 5 litres of water.
- Bring this preparation to the boil and let it boil for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool
- Spray directly on the foliage and water the base of the plant and vegetables.
- Repeat the operation 2 to 3 times at 3-day intervals.
This decoction can be used a lot in the garden and on the fruit trees but all your plants may be involved.
The garlic decoction acts mainly on
This preparation will not be can’t so if you have some left over, don’t hesitate to use it for the rest of your plantations as it will only do them good.
- You can also find our fact sheet dedicated to the garlic farming