This sweet zucchini cake is a recipe as gourmet as it is original.
Easy and quick to make, we ask for more!
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 1 beautiful zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 60 g semi-salted butter (5 g for the mould)
- 90 g cane sugar
- 150 g rice flour
- 50 g corn starch
- 1 sachet of gluten-free organic yeast
- 1 plain yoghurt
- 70 g almond powder
Sweet zucchini cake
– Preheat the oven to 180 °C (th. 6).
– Wash and grate the zucchini.
– Separate the whites from the yolks.
– Place the egg whites in a bowl. Add 1 pinch of salt. Using a mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff.
– In a saucepan, melt the semi-salted butter.
– In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the brown sugar. The mixture should whiten and form a “ribbon”. Add the rice flour, cornstarch and yeast. Mix well.
Add the yoghurt, then pour in the grated courgette, powdered almond and melted butter. Mix together.
– Gently add the egg whites to the preparation. Homogenize the preparation by mixing all the ingredients one last time.
– Butter and line a pan with butter and baking paper.
Pour the preparation. Place in the oven and cook for 40 minutes.
– After removing from the oven, leave to cool on a rack (about 30 minutes).
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel