The farfalle salad is naturally a must in Italy.
We cook the farfalles with just about everything as long as it’s good, balanced and tasty!
Thanks to this marinade of shrimp, ginger and lemon, the farfalle takes a turn …
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 200 g of farfalle
- 300 g prawns (cooked and peeled)
- 2 tomatoes
- A few pinches of ground ginger
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Shrimp farfalle salad recipe
Here is an ultra simple but terribly delicious recipe, to be enjoyed both cold in summer and hot for a more careful meal.
- If not done, start by shucking the shrimp first.
- Make a marinade with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic and ginger.
- Mix the shrimps with the marinade and keep in a cool place while the water is heated.
- Dice the tomato into small cubes
Heat a large pot of salted water,
- When the water boils, cook the farfalle in it (cooking time, about 11/12 min.).
In the meantime,
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the shrimps for 2 to 3 minutes so that they brown well.
In a hollow serving dish,
- Mix the cooked farfalle, shrimps, diced tomatoes and dill.
- Salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with a little olive oil.
Enjoy your meal!