Lasagna with salmon, spinach, ricotta and chives is an easy to make and really delicious dish.
It’s as good for everyday as it is for dinner with friends.
Ingredients for 6 persons :
- 12 sheets of lasagne
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 20 cl fresh cream
- 400 g of spinach branch, fresh or frozen
- 250 g fresh salmon cut into strips or very thin slices
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch of chives
- Salt, pepper
Salmon and spinach lasagna recipe :
This fresh salmon and spinach lasagna recipe is a subtle marriage of tasty vegetables and fish ideal for lasagna cooking.
- In a saucepan, thaw frozen spinach cubes until there is no more water in the pan.
- If it is fresh spinach, go directly to the next step by gently frying the spinach with the ricotta cheese.
- Remove from the heat and add the ricotta. Mix gently until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Chop the chives and add it to the preparation.
In an ovenproof dish:
- Butter the dish to prevent the lasagne sheets from sticking together.
- Start by covering the bottom of the dish with lasagna sheets.
- Add some of the ricotta, spinach and basil mixture on top.
- Then add some fresh cream and salmon.
- Repeat this operation by alternating lasagna sheet, ricotta, spinach and basil mixture, crème fraiche and salmon until there are no more ingredients.
- Finish with lasagna sheets and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Finally, put the whole thing in an oven preheated to 200° for 30 to 40 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!