Delicious autumn dessert, these grape and almond cream tarts are both easy to make and terribly tasty.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 300 g shortcrust pastry
- 400 g of red grapes
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons icing sugar
- Almond cream
- 60 g semi-salted butter
- 40 g icing sugar
- 60 g almond powder
- 1 egg
Raisin and almond cream tarts
– Remove the butter from the refrigerator 1 hour before use.
– Roll out the dough, cut it into rectangles or other shapes, arrange it in individual moulds and prick it with a fork. Place in a cool place while preparing the other ingredients.
– Prepare the almond cream: mix the soft butter and icing sugar in a bowl, then add the almond powder and egg. Mix vigorously.
– Wash the grapes and remove the seeds.
Preheat the oven to 200 °C (th. 6/7).
– On each rectangle of dough, spread a layer of almond cream. Arrange the grapes on top.
Sprinkle with icing sugar.
– Burn. After 10 minutes of cooking, reduce the oven temperature to 180 °C (th. 6).
Continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Serve the tarts sprinkled with icing sugar.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel