Porcini mushrooms are certainly the best mushrooms and sometimes you just need a good omelette to enjoy them.
Quick and easy, here is the delicious recipe for the porcini omelette.
Ingredients for 2 persons :
- 4 eggs
- 250 g fresh or frozen porcini mushrooms
- 75 g grated cheese (Emmental, Gruyère or Comté)
- 10 cl milk
- Salt, pepper
Recipe for porcini omelette
The omelette with porcini mushrooms is a real delight and an ideal marriage between the eggs and this famous mushroom.
- Start by cleaning the porcini mushrooms with clear water.
- Drain the mushrooms well and continue to dry them on a tea towel.
- Cut off the end of the stalks but keep the porcini mushrooms whole.
- Melt a knob of butter with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Sauté the mushrooms so as to give them a nice golden colour.
- Cover and leave for another 10 minutes over low heat.
Preparation of the omelette :
In a bowl,
- Break the eggs without leaving scales
- Beat the eggs vigorously for 5 min.
- Add the grated cheese
- Mix with the milk
- Salt and pepper
Cooking the omelette with porcini mushrooms :
In a large frying pan,
- Melt a knob of butter
- Cook the omelette with the porcini mushrooms in your own way, more or less creamy according to taste.
- Cooking time should not exceed 3 to 4 minutes.
Serve immediately with a green salad,
Enjoy your meal!