Quick and easy, here is the delicious recipe for Pear and Chocolate Clafoutis.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 pears
- 100 g chocolate chips
- 1 can of unsweetened condensed milk
- 50 g salted butter
- 60 g flour
- 50 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Pear and chocolate clafoutis
Peel and chop the pears.
Preheat the oven to 180°C (th.6).
- Pour the condensed milk into a saucepan and bring it to a gentle boil.
- In another saucepan, place 40 g of butter, melt over low heat.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and sugar, pour the condensed milk.
- Add the eggs, mix and stir in the melted butter.
- Butter an oven dish, spread the pear pieces and chocolate chips on it and pour in the dough.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes (cooking time varies by a few minutes depending on the oven).
- Check cooking by pushing the blade of the knife into the clafoutis: the blade should come out clean.
Enjoy the clafoutis warm or cold.
- Discover others clafoutis recipe
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel