Here is a light, fresh and delicious dessert with the Melba Peach Tulip recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 4 Fisheries poached in syrup
Vanilla ice cream:
- 25 cl milk
- 25 cl liquid cream
- 3 vanilla beans
- 25 g whole egg
- 100 g egg yolks
- 180 g caster sugar
- 50 g butter
- 50 g caster sugar
- 40 g icing sugar
- 20 g almond powder
- 20 g flour
- 100 g egg whites
- 1 drizzle of liquid vanilla
- 100 g slivered almonds
Also to be read: health benefits and virtues of fishing
Peach Melba Tulips
The day before, make the vanilla ice cream:
– In a skillet, boil the milk, liquid cream and vanilla beans opened along the entire length and scraped off with the tip of a knife.
– In a cul-de-soup, mix the egg and yolks, make them launder with the caster sugar.
– Combine the two mixtures and bake at 82 °C. Leave to cool and then mature overnight in the refrigerator.
– The same day, go to the ice-cream maker and book in the freezer until it’s time to serve.
For the tulips:
– Preheat the oven to 170 °C (th. 5/6).
– In a cul-de-poule, mix the softened butter with the caster sugar using a whisk. Stir in the icing sugar, almond powder and sifted flour. Gradually add the egg whites and liquid vanilla, then 3/4 of the slivered almonds previously dried in the oven and lightly browned.
– Using a tablespoon, place small heaps of about 20 to 25 g on a flexible baking sheet (or a lightly buttered baking tray), then spread out in a round shape 12 cm in diameter.
– Bake for about 8 minutes.
– At the exit of the oven, form the tulips with a glass, taking care to mark the bottoms to stabilize them. Book dry.
– Place a tulip on each plate. Top with vanilla ice cream and peaches in syrup, then sprinkle with remaining slivered almonds.
B.A .ba of the chief
You can coat your dessert with raspberry coulis.
Recipe: S. Samson, Photo: F. Hamel