Here is a delicious recipe for peach and ginger ice cream made with cottage cheese and slivered almonds.
Ingredients for 4 people :
20 cl milk 1 tbsp. tablespoon of candied ginger 3 individual jars of cottage cheese with peach coulis 80 g heavy cream 2 egg whites 40 g agave syrup 2 yellow peaches Some slivered almonds
– In a saucepan, heat the milk.
– Chop candied ginger. Put it in the hot milk, then, off the heat, leave it to cool. infuse and cool, about 10 minutes.
– In a salad bowl, mix the peach cottage cheese, cream and ginger-infused milk.
– Go to the white snow closes with the agave syrup.
– Add the egg whites to the previous mixture. Mix all the ingredients well and pour into the ice cream maker. The setting time is about 20 minutes.
– Let the ice cream rest for 1 hour in the freezer before eating.
– Arrange the ice in ice cups, add the peach slices and a few slivered almonds.
B.A .ba of the chief
This recipe also works very well with plain yoghurt; add pieces of peaches to the mixture before setting in the ice-cream maker.
Also to be read :
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel