The onion and cream tart is a real delight but also an easy and quick recipe to make.
As a main course or starter, here are the preparation tips.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 6 beautiful onions
- 4 eggs
- 25 cl liquid cream
- 150 g grated gruyère cheese
- Salt, pepper
Onion Tart Recipe :
As good as a starter or as a main course accompanied by a salad, the onion tart can be eaten lukewarm or even cold.
- Start by preheating the oven to 200° (th 6-7).
- Peel the onions
- Mince the onions fairly finely
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and add the onions.
- Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Onions must be melting
- In a deep dish, beat the eggs with the liquid cream.
- Add the grated Gruyère cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix it all with the onions
- Put the preparation on the shortcrust pastry
- Bake in the oven and leave to cook for 30 min
Enjoy your meal!