Here’s the recipe for the Mango and Kiwi Tartar, a dessert as light as it is fresh and with flavours that go together perfectly!
Ready in a few minutes, it will delight your taste buds…
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time no cooking
Ingredients for 4 people :
In the basket:
In the closet:
Mango and kiwi tartar recipe:
- Peel the mango and cut both sides round.
- Cut strips of flesh, then small cubes.
- Cut off the remaining parts around the core and cut into small cubes.
- Then you get a mango brunoise.
- Cut off the ends of the kiwis and peel them with a peeler. Cut them into small cubes and mix them with the mango brunoise.
Enjoy this tartar very fresh, accompanied by a small dry cake or possibly on a yoghurt!
If your mango is not ripe enough, place it in a paper bag in the air for 1 or 2 days!