Who says lamb is only cooked as a leg of lamb on Sundays?
lamb meat is prepared quickly
and lends itself to all desires. The proof is in this delicious recipe of lamb wok with pineapple and coconut.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 600 g slices of lamb (shoulder or leg)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200 g diced fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 glass of coconut milk
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the lamb slices over high heat with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- As soon as the meat is coloured, set it aside and keep it warm.
- Sweat the onion, add the pineapple and raisins.
- Cook for 1 min, then deglaze with the coconut milk and reduce slightly.
- Add the meat with the rendered juice, and reheat for a few seconds.
- Accompany with rice.
Ideal for the office, transported in a bento, warmed up a few minutes in the microwave.
Enjoy your meal!
Photo credit: ©N.Louis