Both crispy and melt-in-the-mouth, dark chocolate cookies are easy to make and terribly tasty.
Ingredients and baking times, here’s how to make your chocolate cookies work.
Preparation 15 min
Cooking 10 min
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 30 g whole hazelnuts
- 20 g cashew nuts
- 200 g of chocolate black
- 90 g semi-salted butter
- 130 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. hazelnut powder
- 180 g flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
Dark chocolate cookies
Preheat the oven to 180 °C (th. 6).
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts and cashews.
- Crush the chocolate.
In a saucepan,
- Just melt the butter with the dark chocolate.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
- Add brown sugar and whole egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the hazelnut powder, flour and baking powder.
- Mix again and stir in the crushed dried fruit.
On a non-sticky sheet,
- Using a spoon, place small piles of cookie dough, taking care to space them sufficiently apart (the dough spreads out when baking).
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and carefully peel off the biscuits (with the blade of a knife if necessary).
Leave to cool and enjoy!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel