Here’s a tasty and crunchy chocolate dessert with the recipe for the crunchy chocolate cake.
Easy and quick to prepare, it should delight the taste buds of your guests.
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Ingredients for 6 persons :
- 100 g Lindt 70% cooking chocolate
- 100 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 50 g flour
- 3 whole eggs
Recipe for the crunchy chocolate cake
1. Warm the dark chocolate broken into pieces in a bain-marie.
Meanwhile, soften the butter into an ointment with a spatula in a bowl.
Mix these two ingredients and work the mixture until smooth.
2. Mix the sugar, flour and beaten eggs into an omelette. Then stir in the chocolate dough and work for about 10 minutes.
3. Pour the preparation into a 22 cm diameter non-stick tart tin and bake in the oven at 200 °C (th. 6/7) for about 20 minutes.
Let cool and unmould.
4. IL is possible to frost the top of the cake when it comes out of the oven with a bar of melted milk chocolate in a little sweet milk and a knob of butter.
Enjoy your meal!
Photo credit: Ed. Solar