A must for hot drinks and ideal to end a meal with a tasty and comforting dessert, chocolate from Liège is a delicious recipe.
Preparation 15 min
Cooking 5 min
INGRÉDIENTS for 6 persons
1.2 l of water 100 g caster sugar 250 g of chocolate Lindt A Cuisiner Le 70% Cacao 50 g cocoa powder 20 cl liquid cream 75 cl of ice cream with chocolate Lindt Cooking Chocolate Chips 70% Cocoa®.
Recipe for Liege chocolate
1. Prepare the chocolate drink. First bring the water to a boil.
with the sugar. Chop the chocolate. Add the chopped chocolate and cocoa
in boiling water by whisking briskly with a hand whisk. Go to
boil again, then remove from heat.
2. Mix the mixture for 3 minutes, then pour it into a large bowl.
salad bowl. Allow the chocolate drink to cool down before putting it in the
3. Put a bowl of ice cream in the freezer for 15 minutes. Go to
firm whipped cream. Put it in a pocket
with a grooved tip socket.
4. Just before serving, shape 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream per serving.
no one. Put them in a tall glass. Pour the drink into it at the
cold chocolate. Finish with a rosette of whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve immediately with a straw and
an ice cream scoop.
Photo credit : Ed.Larousse – Lindt A Cuisiner 70% Cacao Les Meilleures recipes.