Easy and cheap, this chocolate banana fritter dessert is also a very tasty recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 3 bananas
- 200 g rice flour
- 50 g cassava flour or tapioca flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g of coconut fruit grated
- 40 g cane sugar
- 30 cl milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 frying bath
- 1 sauce with chocolate
Recipe for chocolate banana fritters
- Peel and cut the bananas into 3 cm thick slices.
In a bowl,
- Mix the flours, salt, coconut and cane sugar.
- Add the milk and then the eggs.
- Mix well then dip the banana slices into the dough.
Cook the doughnuts in the frying bath until they are nicely fried.
Dress with chocolate sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
Also to be read: health benefits and virtues of chocolate
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel