Here’s a delicious recipe for tagliatelle with blue cheese and nuts that’s as easy as it is fast.
It takes just ten minutes to prepare this delicious, fragrant dish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g fresh tagliatelle
- 150 g of Auvergne blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons of fresh cream (30% fat)
- 100 g walnut kernels
- 4 sprigs of chives
- Coarse salt
- Salt and pepper
Recipe for tagliatelle with blue cheese and walnuts
- Cook the tagliatelles in boiling salted water with coarse salt (al dente: about 2 mn).
- Meanwhile, crush the nuts, wash and chop the chives.
In a bowl,
- Crush the cheese with a fork, add the fresh cream.
- Transfer to a saucepan, cook until a homogeneous sauce is obtained, season.
On a plate,
- Spread the pasta,
- Cover them with sauce,
- Sprinkle with snipped chives and walnut kernels. Serve.
Tip : You can make this recipe with Roquefort, Bleu du Vercors or Gorgonzola and accompany it with a salad.
© JF Mallet/ cniel