Known for its medicinal virtues, particularly in the liver and gall bladder, black radish is a rich food that can be used to treat or improve our health.
By regularly consuming black radish juice you tone up your digestive system.
I ngredients for black radish juice
- Health: benefits and virtues of black radish
Black radish juice recipe
Start by cleaning the black radish, as the skin is used in the recipe.
- Cut the black radish into thin slices.
- Weigh the black radish slices
- Take the same amount of sugar as the weight of the black radish.
On a plate,
- Arrange a layer of black radish slices on the bottom of the dish
- Cover with a little sugar and repeat the operation until there is no more black radish.
- Leave to drain for 1 day
- Strain the juice through a sieve so that only the liquid is collected.
- Keep this juice in the refrigerator in a bottle.
You should drink 2 tablespoons/day of black radish juice.
Beware of people with liver or gallbladder problems. If in doubt, abstain.
Virtues of black radish juice
The black radish has many virtues but, among the main ones, here is what we can retain:
- Cleanses and detoxifies the liver by acting on the gallbladder
- It improves intestinal transit and acts on constipation.
- It has a real effect on the quality of sleep.