Here’s a meal full of flavour and aroma with this recipe for beef stir-fry with spinach and spices.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 500 g beef fillet (or rump heart)
- 500 g of spinach fees
- 2 onions
- 50 g butter
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 2 teaspoons of ginger fees
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp. tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sherry vinegar
Sautéed beef with spinach
The day before, prepare the marinade :
– Wash and chop finely chilli pepper.
– Peeling and chop finely ginger.
– Peel, degerm and chop garlic.
– Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, sherry vinegar and chilli in a bowl. Arrange in a cool place.
The next day ,
– Emincer the beef finely, place it in the marinade, mix well, the meat must be coated with the marinade. Cover with contact film and book on ice for an hour.
– Equestrian and wash the spinach in vinegar water and then in clear water, stirring well. Drain and set aside.
– Peel, wash and chisel onions.
– Drain the meat (keep the marinade).
– Put 30 g of butter in a wok, heat it up and make jump the meat in small quantities by colouring it well. Cook to the desired doneness. Discard as you go along and re-cook.
– Do sweat the onions in the remaining butter, when they are tender, add the spinach, jump quickly. Then add the beef and reheat quickly. Season to taste.
B.A .ba of the chief
This recipe can be accompanied by jasmine rice (Thai rice). Rinse the rice in a bowl with cold water, stir, let stand for a few moments and then discard the water. Repeat several times.
If you do not have a rice cooker, boil water (1 part rice to 1.4 parts water) in a saucepan, pour in the rice, cover, lower the heat and leave to cook for 10 minutes. Once the water has been absorbed (do not lift the lid), turn off the heat and leave to stand, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Also to be read: health benefits and virtues of spinach
Recipe: P. Lallement, Photo: F. Hamel