Preheat the oven to 210°C (th.7).
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Wash and grate the zucchini.
- Wash, peel and grate the pumpkin.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms in half.
- Crush the nuts.
In a skillet,
- Melt 25 g of butter, fry the shallots in it.
- Add all the prepared vegetables, hazelnuts and broken chestnuts.
- Cook for 8 minutes.
- Salt and pepper.
For compound butter:
- Dice up the county.
- Thinly slice the bacon.
- Crumble the bread.
- Mix 30 g of butter ointment with the bacon, cheese and bread.
Place the vegetables in a lightly buttered casserole dish. Sprinkle with compound butter.
Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
Photo credit and recipe : A. Beauvais – S.Thommeret