Treat yourself with this recipe of fresh cheese aspic and fish tartar, a tasty sweet and sour mix.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 300 g of faisselle
- 200 g curd cheese
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 10 cl liquid cream
- 2 g agar-agar
- 2 nori leaves
- 1 sheet of brick pastry
- 1 teaspoon golden sesame seeds
- 50 g smoked or raw fish
- 1 mango (or 1 kiwi)
- 1 green apple
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- a few sprouts
In a large bowl,
- Mix the faisselle, cottage cheese, garlic, fleur de sel and pepper.
In a small saucepan,
- Cold mix the crème fraîche and the agar-agar,
- Heat to boiling.
- Mix with the rest of the preparation, adjust the seasoning.
Prepare 4 ramekins by brushing them with olive oil and lining them with nori leaves.
Pour the preparation and chill for at least 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180 °C (th. 6).
- Brush the brick sheet with olive oil and sesame.
- Cut out triangles and put them in the oven until they are nicely coloured.
Prepare the fish tartar :
- Cut the fish into mirepoix as well as the mango and green apple.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and fleur de sel, mix well and leave to rest in a cool place.
Just before serving, unmould the aspic into small plates, add the fish tartar and garnish with the feuillantine and a few sprouts.
Learn more about Nori
A reddish algae that blackens when dried and turns green when cooked, nori is used, among other things, in the preparation of dry leaves for
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche